Three-point shooting is always important part for dribbling and passing in NBA, and this is doubly true in the NBA2K(2K18 MT Coins). The three-pointers may be the most valuable and common shots in the game. Having a player on your team who is a threat from deep helps you immensely in 2K games, either to extend leads or catch back up.
Here is Top 10 Worst Three-Point Shooters in 2K18 according to Brad Stevenson (fadeawayworld)
10. Tony Allen – 60 Open Three-Point Rating
9. Michael Carter-Williams – 59 Open Three-Point Rating
8. T.J. McConnell – 58 Open Three-Point Rating
7. DeAndre' Bembry – 57 Open Three-Point Rating
6. Rondae Hollis-Jefferson – 57 Open Three-Point Rating
- Fixed issues where defenders were set to GAP, ignoring user and ACE settings.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when the ball boy picked up the ball while it's in play.
- “After Foul” animations updated to prevent hands from clipping into the head of another player.
- When the offensive team wins a jump ball, the shot clock should now be reset.
- Addressed a case where defensive settings inside the Coaches Clipboard were not sticking after being changed.
- Fixed an issue where a player on the losing team would sometimes celebrate with the winning team when his team lost the game.
The Biggest Improvements
Paying Out VC on Pro-Am Games
Anytime VC isn't being paid out after a task or challenge is completed, it's a big deal. The issue in Play Now Online was resolved and now it appears a similar problem with Pro-Am has been fixed too.
Nearest and most dear to my heart is the improvements to the create-a-player system. I hated the lack of options offered in the feature when the game released. This update doesn't address all of my concerns, but it does hit on more than a few.
The lack of facial hair options was perplexing and the inability to change eye color was also maddening. After the patch, content creators will have more facial hair options, the ability to change eye color and the girth of created players should be more visible.
If you want to know more update news, pleas click here